Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Heart to Heart


The RnB princess Kyla has a new song that is beautifully sung. She is really talented. Anyway, let's proceed to the topic, and it's about her new song from her studio album, "Heart 2 Heart" and the title is Heart to Heart, (well, we can say why the title of the album is hmmm.) I have seen the music video in MYX (Your Numbuh One Music Channel in the Phillipines) and I love watching it there. WHY?? because you can sing along (the lyrics are visible at the bottom part). The video is great, it is like some of Beyonce's music videos (I'm pertaining to "If I Were a Boy", wherein its in black and white) and the effects is great. You see different art in that, like in the letters where in it pops while she is singing and the speech bubbles with some of its line in it. I love the dresses she wore there, its so classy and elegant. I can say that its one of my fave videos yet. The lyrics is in English, its message is about being true to your "love" and is about love. The song is so innovative, you'll also love it. I swear. Here is the lyric of the song. Please read it and watch it on MYX or in Youtube.

Thanks for reading our blog. Auf Wiedersehen!!

+*Heart to Heart*+
by: Kyla

You ain't crazy
Ain't gonna lie no more
What you're feelin'
There's a reason for

I wanna do right
Oh, I gotta do right

Do I love you
Oh, you know I've tried
But what you're after
You can't find in my eyes
I wanna do right, Oh

Darlin' tell the truth
Don't turn away
This is our last chance
To touch each others heart

Does anything last forever
I don't know
Maybe we're near the end
(So darling tell me)

So darlin', Oh
How can we go on together
Now that we've grown apart
Well the only way to start
Is heart to heart

One by one
We're collecting lies
When you can't give love
You give alibis
I wanna do right
This time, I gotta do right

I don't wanna leave
I don't wanna say good-bye
Sooner or later
Baby there comes a time

Oh, and I gonna do right
Oh, I gotta do right

Darlin' tell the truth
Don't turn away
This is our last chance
To touch each others heart

Does anything last forever
I don't know
Maybe we're near the end
(So darling tell me)

So darlin', Oh
How can we go on together
Now that we've grown apart
Well the only way to start
Is heart to heart
(Why are you so torn apart)

I need a little more lovin' in my heart
(People say that love will grow)
So how was I to know
Love that's comes through years and years
Can't find a way back home, anymore

Darlin' tell the truth
Don't turn away
This is our last chance
To touch each others heart

Does anything last forever
I don't know
Maybe we're near the end
(So darling no)
So darlin' no

How can we go on together
Now that we've grown apart
Well the only way to start
Is heart to heart

Does anything last forever
I don't know
Maybe we're near the end
So darlin' no
How can we go on

If you want to hear it or watch it, go to Youtube and just type Kyla- Heart to Heart.
Hope you like our blogs. Bye! Auf Wiedersehen!

3 comments:

  1. the message of the song has somehow gave me a realization.
    uhm,, be careful with your grammar, kindly check your first paragraph.
    but indeed you made a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the message of the song was wonderful and meaning ful salamat sa cment ha. The RnB princess Kyla has a new song that is beautifully sung. She is really talented. Anyway, let's proceed to the topic, and it's about her new song from her studio album, "Heart 2 Heart" and the title is Heart to Heart, (well, we can say why the title of the album is hmmm.) I have seen the music video in MYX (Your Numbuh One Music Channel in the Phillipines) and I love watching it there. WHY?? because you can sing along (the lyrics are visible at the bottom part). The video is great, it is like some of Beyonce's music videos (I'm pertaining to "If I Were a Boy", wherein its in black and white) and the effects is great. You see different art in that, like in the letters where in it pops while she is singing and the speech bubbles with some of its line in it. I love the dresses she wore there, its so classy and elegant. I can say that its one of my fave videos yet. The lyrics is in English, its message is about being true to your "love" and is about love. The song is so innovative, you'll also love it. I swear. Here is the lyric of the song. Please read it and watch it on MYX or in Youtube. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lyk da message of your chosen song ..
    uhm, bt pla ean un napili niung knta? hmmm..
    nwei, gwapu ni chris tiu!

    ReplyDelete